Thank you to everyone that came out for our performance of Frosty Follies. Champions can visit this link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16pH9CA-LlHuw88qMl1Ck5G6WisgKr5T6?usp=sharing for videos and images from the performance and practices.
- Polar Express day is tomorrow. Champions may wear pajamas.
- Holiday Party 12/19 begins after lunch. Please check in at the office if you plan on volunteering.
- Winter Break Begins 12/20.
- We will be taking our final on My Brother Sam is Dead on Tuesday.
- We will be reading several short stories this week, but there will not be a literature test this week due to the shortened week.
- Please purchase or check out a copy of Of Mice and Men for when we return from Winter Break.
- Students should complete the ‘S’ Family in Algebra to improve their scores and practice Linear Equations.
- Students may complete the ‘Y’ family in Math 8 for additional practice.
- We will introduce Systems of Linear Equations this week.
- I will send home an extra credit cumulative review for families that would like extra practice over the break.
- We will begin our focus on Genetics this week.