Hello, Beavers! In class this week we will be finishing our Civil War projects, and then working on IXL in any of the core subjects to bring up grades. We will also be putting together our promotion speeches. Please e-mail me as you complete IXL families so I can input the points.
- Caps and Gowns have been distributed. Students must bring them to Promotion on June 5th and arrive at 1:30 p.m. Tassels will be distributed the day of promotion. Make sure you have your cap and gown!
- The 8th grade vs. staff softball game is on Friday the 31st at 9:45 a.m. Parents are welcome to attend.
- We are asking for a voluntary donation of $28 to cover the cost of cap, gown, and tassel. Checks can be made out to “OPA Honour Society.”
- We will begin rehearsals for promotion this week. Promotion will be held on June 5 at 2:00 p.m.
- Promotion tickets are 4 tickets per family. If you do not need all 4 tickets, please reach out to other parents, as several students are requesting more than 4 tickets.
- There will be a brief reception following the ceremony.