YMCA After School Program
AFTERSCHOOL CARE AT THE YMCA
Are you looking for a safe, fun filled environment for your child after school? If so then the YMCA is the place for you! Through the Y’s afterschool program, your child will get to experience the curriculum through a variety of subject areas, hands on activities, clubs, service learning, and enrichment centers. Our program is designed based upon the individual needs of the children, and encourages them to explore their interests, talents, and abilities in a safe and supportive setting! The core components include:
· All COVID protocols followed, creating a clean & safe environment
· Homework Support
· Sports and Outdoor Activities / Fitness Club / eSports Club
· Character Development and Service Learning
· Art and Culture and S.T.E.A.M
· A game room with pool table and arcade-style games
· Empowering Students to be involved in their community through K.I.C.C.
· And . . . time to have fun with friends!
· The YMCA is conveniently located on the school campus. The childcare program is licensed, and exceeds all state standards for safety and quality. The YMCA has affordable rates that are structured to meet families’ needs including part-time, full-time, and even care during school breaks.
The YMCA has several plans to support families from morning only, morning and afterschool, Kinder dismissal to 1st-8th dismissal and more. For any inquires please use the contact information below. Financial Assistance is available for qualified applicants.