We are already coming to an end for our 2nd trimester! I want to say thank you to all of you for helping support your child’s learning at home. At this point in first grade you can always help your child to memorize sight words, practice math fluency facts within 20, and reviewing the decodable stories that were sent home in the beginning of the year.
- Mar 7 – Talent Show
- Mar 8 – End of 2nd Trimester
- Mar 8 – 120th Day Fashion Show (Optional)
- Mar 22 – Report Cards Go Home
- Mar 29 – Last Day Before Spring Break
The Information page will inform you about upcoming events, quizzes, non-core classes and more. Make sure to read our class Information page at least once a week.
- Open Court Phonics: Unit 7, Lesson 2 _mb, kn_, gn, wr_, ph
- Mathematics – Module 4: Greater than or less than, Review, Quiz on Friday
- Writing: Informative
- Science: Weather
- Focus: Saint Patrick’s Day
- Grammar: Context Clues
Monday – Mandarin Chinese
Tuesday – Science Lab, Music
Wednesday – PE
Thursday – Library
Friday – Mandarin Chinese
University of Oregon
Welcome to our class website! I am thrilled to be your child’s teacher and look forward to a fantastic year!