Up Coming Events
Jingle Jam is coming up on Tuesday and Wednesday, December 11 & 12. The second grade performance is on Tuesday. I hope that you and your child can attend.
Also, coming up is our Winter party on Wednesday December 19th. We are going to have a book exchange for the students in our class. I am asking that you send in one wrapped unisex book that cost no more than $5. You may send in the book anytime before the 19th. I would like all books accounted for to make sure we have enough books for every Husky.
- Dec. 4~ Second Grade Trimester Awards @ 2:15PM
- Dec. 10- M.A.J.O.R.S. Week
- Dec. 12 & 13- Jingle Jam
- Dec. 18- Wrapped Book Exchange book Due
- Dec. 19- Winter Break Party
- Dec. 20- Winter Break Begins
December 10 -14
The Information page will inform you about upcoming events, quizzes, non-core classes and more. Make sure to read our class Information page at least once a week.
- Spelling: /e/ and homophones
- Test Wednesday
- Writing: Students will continue working Personal Narratives in writing.
- Language Arts: This week Huskies will be review previous language standards.
- Mathematics: Module 4 Lessons 25-28 (2.NBT.7&9) .
- Quiz Friday on Lessons 23-28
If you would like to donate items to our class the list below will help with some ideas.
- items for the classroom prize box
- white cardstock
- color paper
- classroom books for the student library
Scholastic Book Club
If you would like to order books online, rather than via the magazine distributed in class, please feel free to visit this site.
Class Code: MJYRR
Due Date: November 30th (Friday)
Non-Core Class Schedule
They Husky schedule of non-core classes this year.
- Library- Thursday
- Mandarin Chinese Class- Monday & Wednesday
- Physical Education- Tuesday
- Science Class- Monday
- Music Class- Wedneday
- Tae Kwon Do-
Welcome to the University of Washington
University of Washinton
Welcome to the University of Washington! I am truly overjoyed to welcome all of my new Huskies to our class. We will be having such a fun and exciting year in second grade while mastering standards and making new friends. I am looking forward to assisting in developing the Multiple Intelligence that each student possesses. I am excited to be your child’s professor and look forward to a successful year.